Modern farmhouse-styled crisscross headboard with a recessed panel on the footboard, the engineered wood Antwerp queen bed with half hydraulic storage is an elegant pick with natural wood grain finish.
- The material is particle board with melamine finish
- This Product is made with environment friendly European standard E2 grade particle board suitable for indoor furniture usage.
- This product is termite resistant & borer proof.
- The natural wood grain finish gives an elegant look.
- Panels are laminated with scratch resistant melamine finish & edegbanded on all exposed surfaces to protect from moisture.
- The bed base offers a combination of half hydraulic storage and half manual lift on panels. The storage compartments towards the footboard can be utilized to keep frequently needed items, while the less utilized items can be kept in the compartments toward the headboard with manual lift on panels
- The mattress is rested on engineered wood panels, that offer a flat and sturdy surface to the mattress .
- Base panels are attached with buffers at the bottom. This keeps the base panels slightly raised above the ground, hence protecting from water, dust etc. from floor. Base Panels are removable which makes it easier to clean the floor.
- Vertical Partitions in the storage, provide separate compartments and double up as load bearing members.
- There is an allowance given between the mattress edge and bed frame for ease of tucking the bedsheets, without hurting one’s fingers.